Friday, February 16, 2007

Thing 9

For this exercise I was to explore different tools for adding new RSS feeds to my bloglines account. I went to all of the links, to have a look around. Wow, a person could go off on a lot of tangents this way. My mind already manages to go off on plenty of tangents, and here I am being encouraged to "play" even more. I think I liked "Feedster" the best, though. It seemed more simplified, and I found interesting topics to explore. I deleted one of my feeds from yesterday that wasn't what I thought it would be. But, I added one for "Tricycle", which has Buddhist sayings, and words of wisdom. I'm not a Buddhist, but I like some of the posts and articles. I don't really care to add gobs of feeds to my bloglines. I can't keep up with the things I already have, and prefer simplicity. I was disappointed in Topix, and the Syndic8 was also confusing.

No comments: